Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Acer Aspire One 10.1" Intel Atom N455 Netbook Unboxing (2011)

Acer Aspire One 10.1" Intel Atom N455 Netbook Unboxing (2011) Tube. Duration : 1.97 Mins.


This is my unboxing of the Acer Aspire One 10.1" Intel Atom N455 Netbook. I will be making a review video on this netbook as soon as I learn more about it! Do you have a netbook/laptop? Let me know by leaving a comment bellow! Become a fan on FACEBOOK: www.facebook.com Please subscribe to my other channels! www.youtube.com www.youtube.com Follow me on Twitter: www.twitter.com

Tags: helpingwithtech, tech, unboxing, laptop, netbook, notebook, acer, aspire, one, core, computer, windows, apple, mac, 10, inch, atom, gb, store, upgrade, how, to, easy, review, first, look, touch, pad, web, cam, iphone, drive, amd, ram

No comments:

Post a Comment